[erlang-questions] Yaws, ErlyWeb and Windows.

Claes Wikstrom klacke@REDACTED
Mon Sep 10 21:33:17 CEST 2007

Bob Cowdery wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Can someone give me the picture on Yaws and ErlyWeb under Windows please

I'm sorry about that - to my knowledge there is quite a lot
of people running yaws under windows. I don't run windows at
all any longer - and I'll just have to leave it up to the
yaws/windows community to write e.g. a proper wiki entry on how to do
it. I know for sure that it atleast used to work - I made sure it
worked once, but it might have gone bad.

/klacke