[erlang-questions] EUC 2007 oversubscribed

dda headspin@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 14:24:13 CET 2007

Well if weather is a concern, you wimps ;-), Hong Kong is an
appropriate venue then! It's 26° C today, at 21:22. There *are*
appropriate conference facilities, good food, and proselytising
outside the Western world would do Erlang some good!

--
Didier