[erlang-questions] EUC 2007 oversubscribed

Gordon Guthrie gordonguthrie@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 15:07:34 CET 2007

I would chip with Bonnie Scotland but the last big techie conference to
come  here - Debian - decided to be very local friendly and commission
their own tartan for the event

But unfortunately it turned out not to be a tartan at all (tartan has both
horizontal and vertical symmetry in the pattern and the  Debian boys hid
Debian in Morse in theirs but not palindromically...

Some people might regard that as a metaphor for open source, but I
couldn't possible comment...

So if you promise to play well, you'd be very welcome...

Gordon