[erlang-questions] idea: EUC 2007 oversubscribed

Corrado Santoro csanto@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 14:06:32 CET 2007

David Welton wrote:
> Sicily is also cheaper than Sweden.  I've flown into Catania before,
> but don't really remember how well connected it is with the rest of
> Europe... ?
Catania Fontanarossa is the fourth airport in Italy. It has direct
connections with Rome and Milano, and also direct connections with many
European cities (London, Frankfurt, Munchen, Wien, Paris, Barcelona, etc.).

--Corrado

Eng. Corrado Santoro, Ph.D.
University of Catania - ITALY - Engineering Faculty

Tel: +39 095 7382380        VoIP: sip:7035@REDACTED

Personal Home Page: http://www.diit.unict.it/users/csanto
     NUXI Home Page: http://nuxi.diit.unict.it