[erlang-questions] PostgreSQL driver

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Fri Nov 30 14:00:37 CET 2007

Yes it is all a mess. The following thread last year was full of good
ideas for what I really want generalized erlang sql access to be:

http://www.nabble.com/Simple-DB-Access-t2028308.html

I recall reading that OTP was looking into building a generalized
database layer which made me feel less "responsible" for clearing up
mess.
Kenneth Lundin: got a comment?

PS.
I pondered publishing pgsql as a GIT repo, but that would create yet
another version, adding to the confusion. Perhaps the benefits
outweigh that?