[erlang-questions] benchmarks game harsh criticism

Isaac Gouy igouy2@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 19:20:59 CET 2007

--- Bengt Kleberg <bengt.kleberg@REDACTED> wrote:
-snip-
> however, at this time i really would like for you, Isaac Gouy, to do
> more work when it comes to answering emails in this thread. it is not
> pressing, take your time, but i have one outstanding question that i
> would appreciate if you answered so that i may move on with the rest.

When you asked a meta-question

> > what does this question have to do with the subject matter of this
> > discussion?

and ignored all parts of my post that directly addressed what you read
into Kernighan and Van Wyk, it seemed to me you did not want to discuss
the comments you had made, and it wasn't so important to me that I
would harass you until you answered.

I'll make it easy for you - the question has nothing to do with the
subject matter of this discussion - it's an aside.

I asked that you quote the exact words where "kvw recommends
investigating" a wide spectrum of inputs.