[erlang-questions] how: instatiate a parameterized ASN.1 type

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 09:12:58 CET 2007

Hi all.

Bertil has helped me out a bit off the mailing list and we have found a
small bug in the asn1ct compiler that he will be looking into.

Unfortunately I am under too much deadline pressure to wait for the fix -
that's life working on a prototype - so I will implement the codec I need by
hand. It is not too hard to do, mostly tedious.

Cheers,
Torben