[erlang-questions] how: instatiate a parameterized ASN.1 type

Bertil Karlsson bertil.karlsson@REDACTED
Tue Nov 20 09:14:40 CET 2007

Hi,

The first parameter of the ROS type must be an ASN1-valueset, the second
and third must be ASN1-objectset parameters. The asn1- compiler lacks
some features in the area of Parameterized Types and Information Objects
that we may extend in a future release.

/Bertil Karlsson