[erlang-questions] Clarify: how to reduce startup time for escript ?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 08:12:22 CET 2007

greetings,

the trick to reduce start up time _was_ SAE (stand alone erlang, see
http://www.sics.se/~joe/bluetail/sae_r7b/sae.html). it does not exist
any more.

the alternative (which i think you mention) is erlaunch
(http://catseye.tc/projects/erlaunch/doc/design.html).

bengt
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."