[erlang-questions] Ejabberd and Erlang users meeting in New York City

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 11:27:08 CET 2007

Hello,

I will be in New York City (USA) next week and I though it will be a
good opportunity to meet ejabberd users and Erlang developers in the
area.
We can meet in a pub in Manhattan on monday 26th of november 2007 for
example.

If you are interested to join, please drop me a private mail.

If you know a good place in New -York to hold this meeting, please let
me know.

I hope to see numerous passionate ejabberd and Erlang users there and
to share thoughts, idea on your development, projects or questions
about the language or the instant messaging platform.

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/