[erlang-questions] clarify: gen_udp Set outbound ip address

Krish Verma kverma@REDACTED
Wed Nov 14 19:57:13 CET 2007

Have a look at Wackamole, it might just be what you are looking for. Joost
uses it for HA.

http://www.backhand.org/wackamole/
http://www.highscalability.com/product-wackamole
http://www.backhand.org/wackamole/course_notes_2002LV.pdf
http://www.layer3media.com/joost/joost-network.pdf

It appears to have solved the ARP refresh issue as well.

-k r i s h