[erlang-questions] clarify: gen_udp Set outbound ip address

mog mogorman@REDACTED
Mon Nov 12 09:01:02 CET 2007

Hi I am looking for a way to set the outbound ip address on udp packets.
After the recent thread about multicast I started playing with it, and
have it working great.  I am able to receive on the multicast address
however sending out messages with gen_udp:send are received as the local
ip of the interface, not as the multicast address.  Is there a way to
enable this behavior?

Mog