[erlang-questions] Syntax highlight erlang code with erlang

Petter Larsson XA (TN/EAB) petter.xa.larsson@REDACTED
Wed May 23 11:56:01 CEST 2007

I would actually prefer doing it in erlang code, soo I can create links
fo other filer etc. when possible.

Doesn't anyone have an example code of highligting erlang code with
erl_syntax etc.

/Petter