[erlang-questions] Is mnesia fit to over TB data handling?

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri May 11 08:26:15 CEST 2007

What would worry me especially with using Mnesia for
terabyte storage is that, even if I could come up with a
scheme to make it work (which I think is possible), this is
outside of Mnesia's design parameters, and it's not something
the product is being tested for.

There are other products out there that were actually designed
for terabyte storage, and which are continously tested and
benchmarked in this area. I would probably go with one of those,
because it's an awful lot of data to lose.

(But if you want to break new ground, that's another matter. ;-)

BR,
Ulf W