[erlang-questions] OT: Eurobot: Call-for-sponsorship

Corrado Santoro csanto@REDACTED
Tue Mar 27 17:16:39 CEST 2007

Dear Erlangers,

first of all, my apologies for the off-topic.

As some of you already know, some students of mine and myself are
building an autonomous robot to participate to the 2007 edition of the
Eurobot competition (see http://www.eurobot.org/eng ). The web site of
our team is at

http://eurobot.diit.unict.it

The software of our robot is completely written in Erlang, so, I'm
writing to ask if anyone could be interested in supporting our project.

Our main problem is that we need some funds to contribute to pay the
travel and the stay for 11 people in La Ferte'-Bernard, France, the
place in which this edition of Eurobot will be held.

Currently, our main sponsors are:
- Erlang Training & Consuling (thanks Francesco!);
- Siatel, a sicilian automation company;
- the University of Catania.

However, this support is not enough to buy the materials for our robot
and to pay the travel. So, any further help is really appreaciated:
anyone interested could contact me privatelly for major details (we can
provide some multimedia material showing the current state of our project).

All the best,
--Corrado

Eng. Corrado Santoro, Ph.D.
University of Catania - ITALY - Engineering Faculty

Tel: +39 095 7382380        VoIP: sip:7035@REDACTED

Personal Home Page: http://www.diit.unict.it/users/csanto
     NUXI Home Page: http://nuxi.diit.unict.it