[erlang-questions] ODBC problem if query returns multiple tables

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Tue Mar 13 20:22:52 CET 2007

ss> I'm having a Store Procedure (SP) which returns 8 tables (MS Sql).
ss> When I use that same SP in odbc:sql_query/2, it returns
ss> {error,"Column type not supported"}.

It has been a while since I've used the Erlang ODBC driver, but I have
a faint memory that the "Column type not supported" can appear because
of attempts to use scrollable cursors.  Do you still see the error if
you use this?

  {ok, DB} = odbc:connect(DSN_string, [{scrollable_cursors, off}]).

-Scott