[erlang-questions] ODBC problem if query returns multiple tables

Surindar Sivanesan surindar.shanthi@REDACTED
Tue Mar 13 13:31:01 CET 2007

Dear all,
I'm using erlang 5.5

I'm having a Store Procedure (SP) which returns 8 tables (MS Sql).
When I use that same SP in odbc:sql_query/2, it returns {error,"Column type
not supported"}.
If I change the SP such that it will return only one table, the SP works
fine in odbc:sql_query/2.
>From this results, I concluded that, odbc:sql_query/2 does not support query
which returns multiple tables.
Am I right? Or, Is there any option available to make odbc:sql_query/2 to
work if the query returns multiple tables?
Please give your inputs.
Thanks in advance.
--
with regards,