[erlang-questions] windows question

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Tue Mar 6 09:48:38 CET 2007

Hmmm...

As far as I remember (I'm on Linux now), I always used the Windows
installer from erlang.org.

I guess you need to manually add erl to your path variable in order to
get access to it from anywhere in the system (i don't think the
installer does that). "My Computer -> Properties -> Advanced ->
Environment Variables"

Once that's done, you can start erl from any directory. The compiled
beam file will then be placed in the directory where the source file is.