[erlang-questions] parsing radius detail file with time stamp

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 14:30:53 CEST 2007

Hi, I noticed that R11B-2 had a bug in erl_pp:exprs that makes leex
emit broken code.  It is fixed in R11B-3+

Just to save you some time. :)

Everyone:
What people package the erlang debs? Do they need help?