[erlang-questions] parsing radius detail file with time stamp

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Wed Jun 13 14:01:53 CEST 2007

Torbjorn Tornkvist wrote:
> jm wrote:
>> I'm attempting to parse a radius detail file using yecc. It seems that
>> leex is not widely available leading to manually writing a scanner.
>> Having not done much with parse at this level before I would like to
>> avoid manually writing anything to do with parsing a little longer. Does
>> anyone have any suggestions on how to parse a file, using yecc or any
>> other method, which looks like this?

> Some links that may be of help:
>
> http://www.erlang.org/user.html#parser_tutorial-1.0
> http://spamfreeemail.com/erlang/127/yecc-leex-and-imap/

Had seen the fisrt of these. The second link or actually the erlmail
tagged article of the blog mentions there problems he had with parsing
dates and provides links to tar balls which presumably contains the date
parser. I'll have to be sure to take a closer look. You also prompted me
to take another look around for leex. This led to this email
http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/199903/msg00000.html

and led me to download the examples file. This file contains leex.erl
which was what I was missing. I've spent all of today on this so far, I
can see I've still got a lot to learn which will have to wait for
tomorrow now.

Jeff.