[erlang-questions] Killer Erlang tools

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Tue Jun 12 22:23:19 CEST 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 9:18 PM, Toby Thain wrote:

> Doesn't this seriously limit the market - or if non-commercial,
> "audience" - for your tool? Which means it's not going to do the
> Erlang platform any favours either, if that was your aim.

My aim is to make Erlang development easier on the Mac platform since
this is what I use. Any platform core that I develop will be cross-
platform by virtue of the tools (Lisp) that I'll be using.

I'm doing it because I can and I'm betting that I'll get enough
customers on the Mac to make it worth my while.

	Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# translator
http://wagerlabs.com  - Blog