[erlang-questions] texinfo

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Mon Jun 11 12:28:04 CEST 2007

Kirill Zaborski wrote:
> Yep, e.g. I could comment on error_logger issue which I found lately :)
> But some censoring will be important I think.

Well, I recall a php.net moderator in some mailing list saying that they
get lots of bogus or irrelevant information daily and that only a very
small part of it gets added to doc pages.

In Erlang's case this could be a non-issue because (unfortunately)
Erlang is not that widely used and (fortunately) there are more
knowledgeable users of Erlang. So the amount of bogus information on doc
pages won't be overwhelming