[erlang-questions] I need to call unexported functions from the erlang shell

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri Jun 8 11:19:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

I don't really understand why there is a big need for Luke to call
local functions
from the shell during debugging of a live system?

Have you tried tracing on local functions? With this mechanism,
intended to be possible to use in a live system you can easily
trace on the calls to a specific local function including input data
and return value.

/Kenneth (Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson)