[erlang-questions] re crappy security (RE: Erlang presentation slides)

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Thu Jun 7 11:30:27 CEST 2007

But what about connection speed. Will IPSec be much quicker than SSL
or with a decent connection it doesn't really matter for common Erlang
applications?
Has anyone done some measurements?

Regards,
Kirill.