[erlang-questions] Problems checking out jungerl

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Tue Jun 5 17:19:38 CEST 2007

The problem certainly shifts. My vision is that commits are mailed to
a central mailing list by the outer circle. The inner circle pull from
each other because they all wear the same hats and agree with each
other. The inner circle make sure there are fresh tarballs to
download. Annually there is a water balloon war where new inner circle
members qualify themself.

But that's just a braindump. Torbjörn, what is your vision?