[erlang-questions] Erlang Extension Proposals (EEPs)

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Feb 1 13:59:34 CET 2007

Hi Per,

On 2/1/07, Per Gustafsson <per.gustafsson@REDACTED> wrote:
> What I have done is basically just changed the python script slightly.
> There are probably still some inconsistencies which will lead to some
> weird links etc., but what I have can probably be used for now.

Very nice job! One quick fix you could do would be to search and
replcas Python with Erlang :-) There are still a couple of places...

> I have also created EEP 2 and EEP 3 which gives templates for writing
> EEPs. They are mostly copies of PEP 9 and PEP 12. They are available at:
>
> http://user.it.uu.se/~pergu/eep/eep-0002.html
> http://user.it.uu.se/~pergu/eep/eep-0003.html

For reference, the source forms are to be found at
http://user.it.uu.se/~pergu/eep/eep-0002.txt
http://user.it.uu.se/~pergu/eep/eep-0003.txt

best regards,
Vlad