[erlang-questions] Deleting last line in the Erlang Shell

Jordan Wilberding diginux@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 23:19:53 CEST 2007

That still doesn't quite do what I want to do, I want to have an input
line, then when you hit
enter, get the input, you just clear the prompt and start over.

This is kind of what I want, but instead of writing over the previous
line, it writes over prompt.

-module(abc).
-export([start/0]).
start() ->