[erlang-questions] Deleting last line in the Erlang Shell

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 21:29:23 CEST 2007

Jordan Wilberding wrote:
> The \r doesn't seem to do anything in Erlang. Any other ideas?

Try this program, like this: erl -noshell -s abc
-module(abc).
-export([start/0]).
start() ->
     [print(integer_to_list(I)) || I <- [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]], erlang:halt().
print(S) -> io:format([13|S], []), timer:sleep(1000).

Cheers, Tobbe