[erlang-questions] Erlang Macro Processor v2 complete

Philip Robinson chlorophil@REDACTED
Sun Apr 22 14:33:57 CEST 2007

Hi all.

I have finished writing up the details of my EMP2 implementation
journey, if anyone is interested.  (EMP1 and EMP2 are compile-time
macro-expansion parse_transform modules.  EMP2 has more/better
features, but is slower.)

The EMP2 writeup comes in five parts, starting here:
http://chlorophil.blogspot.com/2007/04/erlang-macro-processor-v2-part-i.html

And if you missed it, the writeup of EMP1 (in four parts) starts here:
http://chlorophil.blogspot.com/2007/04/erlang-macro-processor-v1-part-i.html

Comments and suggestions, as always, are most welcome.

Of course, just as I finished coding EMP3 and started to write up an
article, I ran across Ulf Wiger's ct_expand module over on Trap Exit
(http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?t=6009).  Typical.  ;-)

Cheers,
Philip