[erlang-questions] ODBC and x64

andrew cooke andrew@REDACTED
Sun Apr 22 04:57:20 CEST 2007

I believe that I did, but to be sure I recompiled again just now, and
still have the problem.  The config.log is identical (actually one has a
final EOF that an editor must have added while I inspected it).

I suspect it's a library naming / path issue.  There seems to be some
variation in how this is managed across systems when 64 and 32 bit libs
are both present.

Andrew