[erlang-questions] ErlyBird 0.11.0 released. An Erlang IDE based on NetBeans

Caoyuan Deng dcaoyuan@REDACTED
Fri Apr 20 17:58:38 CEST 2007

Due to a severe bug that prevents setting Erlang Installation path,
I've re-pack a new release 0.11.1 that fixed it.

Don't forget to set the Erlang Installation path to full path of
erl.exe or erl file, for instance, "C:\erl\bin\erl.exe"