The Erlang mailing list

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 20:09:54 CEST 2006

I also prefer mail lists.  That way people can use whatever interface
they want to read the messages with.  Personally I have found that
gmail is the absolute 100% best interface for reading and keeping up
with mail lists/groups.

As for the forum/email gateway idea - this can be ok, but as long as
the forum is a good emailer and threading doesn't break.

I don't personally understand why people would be worried about using
a google groups.  If the UI is better, and it's free, then who cares?

-ryan