The Erlang mailing list

dda headspin@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 19:35:18 CEST 2006

Like you I consider myself a newcomer, and appreciate the wealth of
information. And by using GMail I get threads and a search engine,
which helps a lot my browsing [or dismissing] of discussions. Just
because I have mail doesn't mean I am going to read it... at least on
the spot. OTOH, forums don't work for me, never have, never will.

As for being offended by using a reliable solution by Google or Yahoo!
I don't get it [and let's not start arguing this...]. But that's
probably just me. I just hope one or more lists will be kept because
I'd hate to loose such a good resource as erlang-questions.

--
Didier