The Erlang mailing list

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 18:41:48 CEST 2006

On Aug 30, 2006, at 3:01 PM, Simon Chappell wrote:

> Personally, I like the Yahoo groups. I'm a moderator on the JUnit
> group and it seems to function pretty well. That said, I'm sure that
> Google groups are comparable.

I prefer the Web interface of Google groups. It shows all posts in a
single page and I don't have to muck with expand, etc. It can also
show you the thread in a side bar. Yahoo is a pain in the rear when
browsing, IMO.

>> There's already http://groups.google.com/group/think_erlang that I
>> started a while ago.
>
> The group appears to be invitation only. That might slow down
> membership.

Ask for an invite and be one of the chosen few! But seriously, the
group was started in jest  (check out the description) and for a
handful of people to interact. I'm not sure how it would be different
from this list. More conceptual maybe?

--
http://wagerlabs.com/