pgsql

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Aug 30 13:20:16 CEST 2006

On Aug 30, 2006, at 10:59 AM, Christian S wrote:

> Ditto on this. I wrote it and I would love to see more reports on
> problems and workarounds applied to it in your applications. The only
> project im aware that use it is ejabberd, and tsunami used some
> internals from it.

Well, ejabberd is enough of a validation :-).

I would like to use PostgreSQL instead (or together with) Mnesia
since I think I could leverage both Erlang and Rails. Particularly, I
know that PGSQL scales well and Rails is a breeze to write system
administration and reporting tools in.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/