Modern Languages vs the Ancient... (Was Metaprogramming)

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Thu Aug 24 14:52:18 CEST 2006

I've reposted your message on Russian
rsdn.ru<http://gzip.rsdn.ru/Forum/Message.aspx?mid=2074189&only=1>
.

One of the questions to this post
is<http://gzip.rsdn.ru/Forum/Message.aspx?mid=2075163&only=1>:
which problems, exactly, are unsolvable, or hard to solve with modern
languages? Not specific Lisp hacks, but a list of real-life problems would
be nice.

:)