Blogging away

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Thu Aug 24 09:06:49 CEST 2006

On 8/23/06, Yariv Sadan <yarivvv@REDACTED> wrote:
> Joe,
>
> This is great! I'm honored that my blog has inspired you to start
> blogging. It's the best accomplishment of my blog so far :)
>
> On this note, I should say that Joel Reymont's http://wagerlabs.com
> blog about Erlang has both increased my interest in Erlang before I
> started coding in Erlang a few months ago, as well as inspired me to
> blog about it.

Actually, that post began a several-months-long Erlang-related frenzy
in one of Russia's biggest online programming communities,
www.rsdn.ru. It has now subsided somewhat, but Erlang still appears
there in different discussions :)

So, blog away guys. You may be considered Erlang's first evangelists.
Hopefully, others will follow :)