Blogging away

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Wed Aug 23 16:40:51 CEST 2006

Joe,

This is great! I'm honored that my blog has inspired you to start
blogging. It's the best accomplishment of my blog so far :)

On this note, I should say that Joel Reymont's http://wagerlabs.com
blog about Erlang has both increased my interest in Erlang before I
started coding in Erlang a few months ago, as well as inspired me to
blog about it.

Best regards,
Yariv