Erlang for desktop applications?

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Wed Aug 23 06:47:20 CEST 2006

A few minutes of further research revealed that I missed an important thing:

XUL bindings for Erlang (and they need to go into mozilla trunk, which
is very unrealistic for the not-so-far future)

see link below for an example of Python XUL bindings (which will be
available for Firefox 3):

http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/roadmap/archives/008865.html

Possible workaround: Use Javascript for GUI stuff and go from there
via Erlang XPCOM bindings.

--
Roberto Saccon