Movidis: A 16x core 600Mhz low-power MIPS machine

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Tue Aug 22 10:03:48 CEST 2006

A bit off topic:

It would be nice with a little Trapexit Howto on how to cross compile
Erlang.

Perhaps you (Matthias :-) could do this based on your description:

 http://www.corelatus.com/~matthias/erlang_on_860.html

and Brian Zhou's:

 http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200507/msg00014.html

BTW: Has anyone tried to run Yaws on the NSLU2 box?
Is it an ok solution for a small home-site?

Cheers, Tobbe