Experimental new layout style for EDoc.

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Sat Aug 12 16:14:13 CEST 2006

Folks,
I've been doing some changes to the layout in EDoc
and I am now looking for some feedback of the constructive
kind. (In particular, if you are a stylesheet guru you are
most welcome to improve on my newbie attempts at layout.)
I'm also interested in hearing about browser compatibility
problems that need fixing.

Here is an example of the new layout:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~richardc/edoc/doc/

(The colour scheme is based on the erlang.org site.)

If I don't hear anything from anybody, the new version
will probably look a lot like the example, so here is
your chance to speak up. Of course, if you like it and
just want to say so, I'd like to hear that as well.

	/Richard

--
 "Having users is like optimization: the wise course is to delay it."
   -- Paul Graham