Erlang for desktop applications?

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Mon Aug 7 05:16:18 CEST 2006

Ironically GTK doesn't really address the realistic needs of a desktop
application.  Printing?  Maybe things are better than the last time I
looked at it, but I don't care as much about Linux on the desktop.

I heard that wxWindows is not so great for large apps.  I don't know
why, but I suspect it may have to do with the class structure or
something.

As for OSX, sounds good to me :-)