Help with learning Erlang

Jose Balado JMBALADO@REDACTED
Tue Sep 27 15:54:55 CEST 2005

 Hi, I am Jose Balado from Santiago de Compostela, (Galicia, Spain). and would
like to know if there is somebody, preferably near, to help me in learning
Erlang or perhaps interested in learning it with me. I would be nice if we
could meet in person.

 I am studying second course of  "técnico superior en administración de
sistemas informáticos", sorry I don't  know what would be the equivalent
degree in Europe, and I would like to do a final proyect for this course with
Erlang, if I be able to persuade the teacher. So any help to persuade the
teacher, will be greatly appreciated.

 I would like to try programming some basic problems of Artificial
Intelligence. I'm trying to do, in Erlang, some Prolog problems from Ivan
Bratko "Prolog programming for artificial intelligence". I studied of logic
and a little prolog in my philosophy studies, I have a "bachelor degree in
philosophy?".

  Hey, I think only a bachelor degree in philosophy must be allowed to be
 Phd 'Doctor of Philosophy' :-)

Sorry for the long and boring speech.

Thank you very much,
Jose