Help with learning Erlang

Jose Balado JMBALADO@REDACTED
Tue Sep 27 15:19:32 CEST 2005

Hi, I am Jose Balado from Santiago de Compostela, (Galicia, Spain). and would
like to know if there is somebody near, to meet in person or perhaps
interested in learning it with me. I am studying second course of
"técnico superior en administración de sistemas informáticos", sorry I don't
know what would be the equivalent degree in Europe, and I would like to do
a final proyect for this course with Erlang, if I be able to persuade the
teacher, so any help will be greatly appreciated in that respect.
 I would like to try programming some basic problems of Artificial
Intelligence. I'm tryng in Erlang some Prolog problems I take from Ivan Bratko
"Prolog programming for artificial intelligence".
 I studied of logic and a little prolog in my philosophy studies, I have
a "bachelor degree in philosophy?".
  Hey, I think only a bachelor degree in philosophy must be allowed to be
 Phd 'Doctor of Philosophy' :-)

 Another question:

 Please, is anybody interesting in doing with me a very basic Erlang tutorial?
You can take a look of my work at:

http://anarchitech.org/wiki/showPage.yaws?node=ErlangBeginnersTutorial

 I think Erlang lacks of a truly beginners tutorial and this is very important
for any programming language. A tutorial easy to follow, fun, with a lot of
simple and useful examples, with lots of problems and their
solutions, so anyone wanting to learn a programming language could have Erlang
as its first programming language.

 The tutorial are mainly notes written by me with my poor understanding of
Erlang and English.

 Sorry for this long a boring speech.

Thank you very much,
Jose