Help with learning Erlang

Jose Balado JMBALADO@REDACTED
Tue Sep 27 17:13:04 CEST 2005

 Hi, I am Jose Balado from Santiago de Compostela, (Galicia, Spain), and would
like to know if there is somebody, preferably near to meet in person, to help
me with learning Erlang or perhaps interested in learning it with me.

 I am studying second course of "Tecnico superior en administracion de
sistemas informaticos", sorry but I don't know the equivalent degree in
Europe. I would like to do a final proyect for this course with Erlang if I
be able to persuade the teacher, so any help to this matter will be greatly
appereciated.

 I would like to program some basic artificial intelligence problems using
Erlang and I am trying to do with Erlang the problems from Ivan Bratko book
"Prolog  programming for articificial intelligence". I studied logic and a
little prolog in my philosopy studies. I have a bachelor degree in philosopy.

 Hey, I think only a bachelor degree in philosophy should be allowed to be PhD
"Doctor of Philosophy" :-)

 If anyone is willing to make a team with me please, let me know.

Thank you very much,
Jose