Help with learning Erlang

Jose Balado JMBALADO@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 23:21:36 CEST 2005

 I hope not to be too much off topic.

 Hi, I am Jose Balado from Santiago de Compostela, (Galicia, Spain). and would
like to know if there is somebody near to help me in learning Erlang, or
perhaps interested in learning it with me. I am studying second course of
"técnico superior en administración de sistemas informáticos", sorry I don't
know what would be the equivalent degree in Europe, and I would like to do
a final proyect for this course with Erlang, if I be able to persuade the
teacher, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
 I would like to try programming some basic problems of Artificial
Intelligence, I studied of logic and a little prolog in my philosophy
studies, I am "licenciado en filosofía"  "bachelor degree in philosophy?".
  Hey, I think only a bachelor degree in philosophy must be allowed to be
 Phd 'Doctor of Philosophy' :-)

 Another question:

 Please, is anybody interesting in doing with me a very basic Erlang tutorial?
You can take a look of my work at:

http://anarchitech.org/wiki/showPage.yaws?node=ErlangBeginnersTutorial

 I think Erlang lacks of a truly beginners tutorial and this is very important
for any programming language. A tutorial easy to follow, fun, with a lot of
simple and useful examples, with lots of problems and their
solutions, so anyone wanting to learn a programming language could have Erlang
as its first programming language.

 The tutorial are mainly notes written by me with my poor understanding of
Erlang and English.

Thank you very much,
Jose