Issue with xmerl_eventp:stream_sax

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Sat Oct 15 01:22:03 CEST 2005

Guys,

 I have a little issue with the stream sax stuff from xmerl. Well
formed xml is giving me the following error and I don't really know
why. If you need me to I can supply examples of the callback module
and the xml. Thanks!

Error in process <0.31.0> with exit value:
{badarg,[{xmerl_scan,scan_prolog,3},{xmerl_scan,scan_document,2},{xmerl_scan,string,2},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{shell,exprs,6},{shell,eval_loop,3}]}

** exited: {badarg,[{xmerl_scan,scan_prolog,3},
                    {xmerl_scan,scan_document,2},
                    {xmerl_scan,string,2},
                    {erl_eval,do_apply,5},
                    {shell,exprs,6},