maximum number of simultaneous SSL connections ???

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Mon Oct 3 15:47:05 CEST 2005

It can be changed by redefining FD_SETSIZE when compiling C part of
the ssl application. We, however, will try to rewrite the code so that
it can use poll() on platforms that support it.

/Bjorn