Vim and Erlang syntax files update [2005-10-02]

Gaspar Chilingarov nm@REDACTED
Sun Oct 2 20:13:51 CEST 2005

Hi there!

I'm pleased to announce update of vim syntax files for vim:

What is included in this package --
o little improvments and corrections of the erlang functions dictionary
  (for autocompleting)
o bunch of definitions added in the end of ftplugin/erlang.vim file
  for general editing - like restoring cursor position on load,
  fold operations, buffer switching and etc.
o in bonus/ directory there are small erl file, which allow you to write
  unit tests on your own (without setting up test_server), but still remain
  (practically) compatible with tests server in terms of exported functoins.
  It will require minimal changes to switch projecto to test_server later.

o ftplugin/erlang.vim now allow you to use templates.
  I've defined only two yet -- for writing test cases, and for generating
  gen_server standard module callbacks.

o some another improvments, which I do not remember :)

Please send me any suggestions or reports about found misatakes.

Distribution file in here -- http://www.nothing.am/erlang/vim-erlang-20051002.tgz

In case if server do not respond (it have hardware problems sometimes) do not
hesitate to contact me and request files by e-mail :)

--
Gaspar Chilingarov
System Administrator

t +37491 419763