Regarding client-server communication

Surindar Sivanesan surindar.shanthi@REDACTED
Sat Oct 1 13:56:01 CEST 2005

Hai all,
 When I'm working in client-server communication using gen_tcp module,I have
sent message from client to server and server got that message.As an
acknowledgement i sent message from server to client but client doesn't
receive it.The recv( ) BIF in the client side returns {error,einval}.It is
to be noted that i got the socket in the server side by using listen( ) and
accept( ) BIFs and i got socket in the client side by using connect( ) BIF.
 I encounter the same problem when using gen_udp module for client-server
communication.But here server itself not receive the message from the
client.Here i use different port to open it in the client and server
side.Also I'm not able to get the logic of client-server communication using
gen_udp module.
 If anybody know how to come out of this problem, please reply.
 --
with regards,
S.Surindar